The House of Mutt will be at the Red Rooster Festival in Suffolk, Euston Hall from 1st to 3rd June. We’re ‘doing’ dog while Duke Harry and his Red Rooster crew ‘do’ the best line up of Rhythm and Blues this side of the deep South!
Red Rooster Festival is pretty unique in that it welcomes dogs to come festival’ing alongside their music-loving owners. Interestingly, the dog tickets sold out within the first 12 hours of release – other festival-organisers, please take note…
So, ‘doing dog’? What is it being offered to these lucky festival-goers?
- Agility. A course will be set up at Dog Towers (ie the tent!) in front of Euston Hall. Come and have a go!
- Training. Personal lessons with House of Mutt trainer Ed Kingsland who specialises in aiding communication between dog and owner. Dogs always behave for trainers, it’s just how we are, but the reason we love Ed so much is that he teaches owners how to get the same affect. Ba Boom! Result!
- Agility Lesson. If the have-a-go round needs a bit of …. umm… fine-tuning, let’s get the experts in and have a personal agility lesson
- Grooming. Pre-book a Shampoo & blow dry, or a thorough brush and de-matting pamper session – because who wants to share a tent with a grubby human! Think of us as a mobile air freshener/hot water bottle…
- Competitions Best Dressed? Owner most like its Dog? Waggiest Tail? Or, if the above grooming offer is being passed by, Scruffiest Mutt?!
- Creche. Secure some peace and quiet for us dogs if we need space from carousing ‘umans. Creche facility available for a limited number of dogs at a time. Either pre-book or take your chances on availability as and when needed.
- Portraits. An artist will be at Dog Towers for portraiture. Just, because!
- Shopping. Collars, whistles, leads, stuff. Generally only available on Fulham Road, now come to Euston Park. Because we’re worth it.
All the above can either be pre-booked by contacting email@example.com or take your chances on availability and find us by the Agility course at the festival.
We look forward to seeing you there. (And do bring your owners!)
07905 544678 / firstname.lastname@example.org